Our safes are ready to be installed in-ground or bolted to floors and walls. We have fire proof, burglary, hotel, and depository safes. We can deliver and remove any size safe.
Check out a more complete selection from
Rhino Fire & Burglary Safes
The Rhino Fire and Burglary Safe is constructed of top quality materials such as steel to BS4360-430
MPA tensile strength. Two inches of high density steel.
All Rhino Safes come with a standard 3-wheel, spy-proof U.L. approved group 2M combination lock. Hardened steel
plates along with strategically placed glass activated re-locking device protects the vital locking area. Locking bolts
are solid 3/4″ in diameter. In addition to fire retardant material in the body and the door of the safe, the door jam
is equipped with a state of the art fire seal.
• Fire tested for 1.5 hours at 1760 degrees.
• Adjustable Shelves
• 2.5″ thick door whcih includes .5″ of solid high tensile steel
• Three solid chrome plated .75″ locking bolts
• Spring loaded tempered glass re-locker
• Bolt down hole
• Stainless fascia plates
• Deadbolts on hinge side
The Mutual Depository Safe is constructed of a 1/4″ solid steel plate body and a 1/2″ solid steel plate door. The door
frames are reinforced for added strength. The safes come with predrilled anchor holes.
3/4″ chromed steel locking bolts, secured with a UL Group 2 combination lock are standard on all
Mutual Depository Safes. A springloaded relocker and fishproof baffles are provided for added protection.
• 1/2 ” solid steel plate door (B-Rate)
• UL Group 2 Combination lock. Options include dual key lock or electronic lock.
• Spring-loaded re-locker
• Fish-proof baffle
• Predrilled anchor holes
• 3/4″ chrome steel locking bolts